Negative Split Event Timing offers a variety of services to help you grow your event. Let’s be honest, all event organizers would like to either see their event grow in participants or revenue. We are here to help. We offer top notch timing services, event production, equipment rentals, and marketing. If you want to learn more, just contact us on the form below.
We time a wide range of events around the PNW with a variety of timing and results needs. Our timing equipment and software allows us to tailor our services to your specific timing needs.
How It Works:
- STEP 1: Request a quote. We will send you an estimate and a contract to secure your date on our calendar
- STEP 2: We will work with you on how to set up your participant database and online registration. This allows your database to seamlessly integrate with our software.
- STEP 3: Within a month from your event we will reach out to you to verify how many timing chips you need and the format you would like your results. We will also request logistics about your event (setup times, start times, parking, etc.)
- STEP 4: We will provide you with all of your timing chips assigned to runners prior to packet pick-up.
- STEP 5: Following packet pick-up / late registration, we will process any changes or updates to the participant database and load the information into our software.
- STEP 6: You focus on your event and we focus on timing and making your results live. We will provide results in your prearranged format for awards or other needs.