NEGATIVE SPLIT 5K, 10K, HALF MARATHON
Negative Split half marathon, 10k and 5k are great spectator races!
We strongly encourage friends and families to come out and support the race. There are numerous opportunities for spectators to cheer on their runner throughout the course.
Best Cheering Spots
- Riverfront Park
- Centennial Trail
- Kendall Yards (start/finish)
Free parking near the Kendall Yards area. Arrive early or be dropped off to ensure best parking. The best parking access will be in the courthouse and health safety building parking lots north of Kendall Yards via Broadway. No parking access will be from W Summit Blvd. Please do not park in the Kendall Yards paved parking lots- these are reserved for local residents.
Morning Coffee Spots:
- Indaba Coffee – 1425 W Broadway Ave $$
- Tom Saywer Coffee – 608 North Maple Street $
- Rocket Bakery – 1325 W 1st Ave $
Good for Breakfast:
- The Yards Bruncheon – 1248 W Summit Pkwy $$
- Central Food – 1335 W Summit Pkwy $$$
- Wandering Table – 1242 W Summit Pkwy $$$$
- Clover – 913 E Sharp Ave $$$$
- Incrediburger and Eggs – 909 W 1st Ave STE A $$
- Chaps – 4237 Cheney Spokane Rd $$$
- Mobius Science Center – 331 N Post St
- Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture – 331 N Post St
- Manito Park – 1702 S Grand Blvd
Bars & Nightlife:
- Zola – 1325 W 1st Ave
- Borracho – 211 N Division St
- Backyard Public House – 1811 W Broadway Ave
- Saranac – 21 W Main Ave
TRAVEL & LODGING
Best way to get around:
Spokane has made it easy to get around! Uber, Lyft and even Lime Scooters and Bikes can take you anywhere you need to go!
Places to Stay:
The Davenport Grand offers new and historic, leisure and business hotel located right in the heart of downtown Spokane, Washington. It’s a collection that runs the gamut from classic to contemporary, full-size to boutique, and historic to modern. Guests can also enjoy luxurious spa, wedding and business facilities as well as some of the best dining in Spokane
Ruby River Inn:
Locally owned and operated by Ruby Hospitality, the Ruby River Hotel features eight acres of plush river front property. A gem in the heart of the city, the Ruby River Hotel is an unexpected urban retreat, welcoming both locals and travelers to the Spokane area for generations. With 245 over-sized guest room and suites, 3,000+ square feet of flexible meeting and event space, two outdoor pools, tennis court and onsite dining, the Ruby River Hotel is the ideal hotel choice in Spokane, Washington.
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Ave is a beautifully decorated, well maintained hotel close to the heart of Spokane WA with easy on, easy off freeway access. They offer free hot breakfast, free business center and wireless internet throughout the property. Shuttle service is available to/from airport. Their full service hotel and staff is here to exceed your needs.