Thank you for your participation in Windermere Marathon. To ensure a great race experience we have listed several important pieces of information below.
PACKET PICKUP: Information coming soon!
- Half Marathon Start: 12609 E Pinecroft Way, Spokane Valley, WA
- Marathon Start: 24901 E Mission Ave, Liberty Lake, WA
- Finish: Riverfront Park, Downtown Spokane
- Finish Line: Plenty of parking is available through downtown streets, convention center garage, and surrounding area parking lots. Metered parking is free, but you will need money for the lots.
- Marathon Start: Very limited parking is available at the marathon start line. Some street parking is available in the neighborhoods to the north and west of Rocky Hill Park if you plan to drive. Your best access to Rocky Hill Park is via Mission Ave.
- Half Marathon: Plenty of parking is available in the Pinecroft Business Park. Your only access to the half marathon start will be via Pines to Mirabeau Parkway.
SHUTTLE BUS INFO:
Buses will depart from the Spokane Falls Blvd near Bernard St. on the south side of the convention center. Bus transportation is free, but is reserved for runners only. Buses will go to either the marathon or half marathon start, not both starts. Make sure you are on the right bus! Buses fill up quickly! Please arrive early and do not plan to catch the last bus to the starts. Start times will not be delayed for late runners! Starting at 9:45AM, buses will be available to take runners from the finish back to both start lines.
- Marathon early start bus to start line: 4:00 AM (only 1 bus!)
- Marathon buses to start line: 5:00 AM – 6:00 AM
- Half Marathon buses to start line: 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM
- Last bus shuttle back to start lines after race: 1:30 PM