RACE WITH US
HALF MARATHON // MARATHON
Please Note: Details may change due to the COVID-19 virus. Please check back for any new updates.
Thank you for your participation in Windermere Marathon Half Marathon and 5k. To ensure a great race experience we have listed several important pieces of information below.
Saturday September 5th 10am – 4pm
Location: Coming Soon!
*must pick up your packet at packet pickup or have a friend pick it up for you!
- Marathon: 5am early start, 7am mass start
- Half Marathon: 8am
- 5k: 8am
- Half Marathon Start: 12609 E Pinecroft Way, Spokane Valley, WA
- Marathon Start: 24901 E Mission Ave, Liberty Lake, WA
- 5k Start: Riverfront Park, 507 N Howard St, Spokane, WA
- Finish: Riverfront Park, 507 N Howard St, Spokane, WA
- Course closes at 1:30pm
- Finish Line: Plenty of parking is available through downtown streets, convention center garage, and surrounding area parking lots. Metered parking is free, but you will need money for the lots.
- Marathon Start: Very limited parking is available at the marathon start line. Some street parking is available in the neighborhoods to the north and west of Rocky Hill Park if you plan to drive. Your best access to Rocky Hill Park is via Mission Ave.
- Half Marathon: Plenty of parking is available in the Pinecroft Business Park. Your only access to the half marathon start will be via Pines to Mirabeau Parkway.
- 5k: Plenty of parking is available through downtown streets, convention center garage, and surrounding area parking lots. Metered parking is free, but you will need money for the lots.
SHUTTLE BUS INFO:
Buses will depart near the finish line and head to the start lines. Bus transportation is free, but is reserved for runners only. Buses will go to either the marathon or half marathon start, not both starts. Make sure you are on the right bus! Buses fill up quickly! Please arrive early and do not plan to catch the last bus to the starts. Start times will not be delayed for late runners! Starting at 9:45AM, buses will be available to take runners from the finish back to both start lines.
- Marathon early start bus to start line: 4:00 AM (only 1 bus!)
- Marathon buses to start line: 5:00 AM – 6:00 AM
- Half Marathon buses to start line: 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM
- Last bus shuttle back to start lines after race: 1:30 PM
Marathon and Half Marathon participants will cross aid stations about every two miles on the course. 5K runners will have 1 aid station near the half way point on the 5k. Aid Stations will be equipped with the following, GU products (fruity to decadent flavors), water and chews.
Gear check will be available at each start line. Any items left at gear check, will be transported to the finish area.
Beyond on the Run:
-Create a Motivational Mile Sign
-Awards to the overall finishers and top finishers in each age group
-After race photos with Photoboxx
-Post race massage
-Stick around for an awesome after party and beer garden