If you are interested in sponsoring this event, contact us here!
The event is expected to sell out. We only have room for the first 1500 kids. This event is for kids below high school. We encourage high school participants to sign-up as volunteers. All registrations include a glow shirt, glow bracelet, and glow necklace. Register before April 25, 2018 to be guaranteed a shirt.
- $25 general registration – your child will be registered to participate in the Glow for Hunger kids fun run. The participant will receive a glow in the dark t-shirt, bid number, glow in the dark bracelet and necklace. Your registration goes to help Northwest Harvest provide 100 meals in the Spokane area.
- $50 hunger hero registration – help Northwest Harvest honor our 50 years of fighting hunger in Washington by stepping up to be a hunger hero. Your child will receive everything given in the general registration as well as LED sunglasses. Your registration will help provide 227 meals in the Spokane area!
- $100 hunger champion registration – Become a hunger champion for Northwest Harvest! Your child will receive everything listed in the general registration as well as LED sunglasses and LED party dreads headband (girls) or mohawk (boys). Your registration will help provide 455 meals in the Spokane area!
Get The VIP Glow Package
Don’t let your child be left without glow. Upgrade their night with the VIP Glow Package for only $12… LED necklace, LED foam stick, and LED ring!
When & Where
Glow for Hunger Run will take place on May 11, 2018 at Joe Albi Stadium (4918 W Everett, Spokane, WA).
Glow for Hunger was created by Northwest Harvest to help fight hunger locally in the Inland Northwest. Every $25 registration will provide 100 meals for local children and families in need Join us at this event to do your part in fighting hunger, make a difference while making memories!
Packet pick-up will take place on May 11th at Joe Albi Stadium from 7 to 8 pm. There will also be late registration available during this time.
- Late registration / packet pick-up 7:00 – 8:00 pm
- Food and beverage open starting at 7:00 pm
- Pre-run activities start at 8:00 pm
- Glow For Hunger 1 mile / 1 mile run start at 8:45 pm
Don’t miss out on the awesome kids glow pre-party! Lots of glow giveaways, prizes, and kids contests to get them energized before they take off on the glow lit run course. Food and beverage will be available for purchase.
Experience the most electrifying kids run ever! 3…2…1… GO! Kids start in waves of about 200 running out of Joe Albi Stadium. Leave the stadium and run through a 1 mile course with amazing illuminated worlds of glow and music. Strollers will be allowed ONLY in the last start wave.
Plenty of parking is accessible from the south end of Jo Albi Stadium. Parking for this event is FREE.
Remember parents, your child is your responsibility. We encourage you to participate along with them. Parents participate in this event for free. Your child must be supervised by an adult chaperone at the event. Strollers will be allowed ONLY in the last start wave.
Want to be a part of this awesome event and help fight childhood hunger? Sign-up to volunteer for this great event. Volunteers receive glow gear and a t-shirt. To sign up contact Katie Huckabee at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 509-891-7276.
Sorry there are no refunds or deferments for this event. Transfers from person to person must be done at least 1 month in advance.