Registration includes awesome finisher shirt, blingin’ finisher medal, and swag bag. Due to the logistics of timing, no race day registration will be accepted. Shirts are only guaranteed for participants registering more than 10 days before the race. Shirts are on a first come first serve basis for those registering less than 10 days before. Due to a new course, the 2019 event is not a Boston qualifier.
REGISTRATION OPENS WITH A FLASH SALE ON SUNDAY 10/21 @12PM PST. LOWEST PRICES OF THE YEAR!
All times are pacific standard time zone
- $42.50 (reflects 50% OFF) – 10/21 12:00PM – 1:30PM
- $63.75 (reflects 25% OFF) – 10/21 @1:30PM – 10/23 @ 12:00PM
- $85 : 10/23 @12:00PM – 12/14
- $95 : 12/15/18 – 1/14/19
- $37.50 (reflects 50% OFF) – 10/21 12:00PM – 1:30PM
- $56.25 (reflects 25% OFF) – 10/21 @1:30PM – 10/23 @ 12:00PM
- $75 : 10/23 @12:00PM – 12/14
- $85 : 12/15/18 – 1/14/19
- $20 (reflects 50% OFF) – 10/21 12:00PM – 1:30PM
- $30 (reflects 25% OFF) – 10/21 @1:30PM – 10/23 @ 12:00PM
- $40 : 10/23 @12:00PM – 12/14
- $45 : 12/15/18 – 1/14/19
- $17.50 (reflects 50% OFF) – 10/21 12:00PM – 1:30PM
- $26.25 (reflects 25% OFF) – 10/21 @1:30PM – 10/23 @ 12:00PM
- $35 : 10/23 @12:00PM – 1/14/19
The Coeur d’Alene Marathon, 1/2 Marathon, 10k, & 5k will take place on Sunday, May 26th, 2019.
Marathon Walk: 5:30am
Full Marathon: 7:00am
Half Marathon: 7:30am
10k Run/Walk: 8:00am
5k Run/Walk: 8:30am
Located at the Coeur D’Alene Resort Plaza Shops. More info to come…
Information coming soon!
Rules & Timing
The Coeur d’Alene Marathon is committed to providing a safe and fair racing environment for all participants. Please adhere to the following rules and restrictions.
- Headphones are discouraged for the safety of all runners
- Strollers are only allowed the 5k due to course concerns on the other two distances
- Dogs are not allowed on the course for safety of all participants
Nomadz Racing Services will provide timing for CDA event. Disposable timing chips will be attached to each participant’s bib number.
Back by popular demand is our FREE race photos with Photoboxx. STEP 1- take a photo with your phone, STEP 2- post it to instagram or twitter with #cdamarathon. STEP 3- stop by our photo booth to pick up your free print. ** make sure your profile is set to public to be able to print your photos.
All finishers will be awarded a medal upon finishing. There will be music, bagels, cookies, fresh fruit and hydration at the finish area.
Post race massage will be available in the exhibitor area.
The 2019 CDA marathon will boast a brand new course. Course maps and details coming soon. Due to a new course, the 2019 event is not a Boston qualifier
Results will be available immediately following the race and will be posted at the finish. Results will also be available online via Nomadz Racing Services.
Thanks to the hundreds of volunteers that help make this great event possible. Volunteer registration coming soon!
Sorry there are no refunds or deferments for this event.