Loading...
About Us 2017-09-15T15:34:04+00:00

“START STRONG, FINISH STRONGER”

OUR MISSION

To inspire health and fitness through training groups, programs, and world-class events. Running a negative split means to finish stronger than you started. We encourage people to not only finish strong in our races, but also in the many journeys they face in life.

More Than An Event

We strive to “WOW” our audience leaving them with a memorable experience. Smiling, jumping up and down, screaming, and peeing your pants are all common at our events!

Part Of Community

Everything is better when surrounded by friends. Lets be honest 90% of us need the other 10% to drag us off of the couch.

A Healthier You

Our events, training groups, and programs should leave you inspired and healthier. We want you to be that quinoa eatin’ running freak everyone is talking about.

“To me Negative Split is not just a job, it’s a lifestyle and community. We sweat, inspire, and laugh together.”

— RYAN HITE, OWNER

OUR TEAM

Negative Split has one of the most awesome event teams around!  They work their butts off to make sure you have a killer experience on event day!

Want to Join Our Team?

We’d love to hear from you. Reach out with a little information about you, and we’ll be in touch!

JOIN OUR TEAM